Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Highlights from the Fabric Challenge this past week!

Well, I have to say I was just blown away by all the lovely projects everyone submitted this week! Everyone did such a wonderful job of playing with a little bit of Fabric!

Here is just a small sampling of some of the highlights from this weeks projects! Thanks to everyone who decided to play along!

Rosemary


Renate


Mimi



Leanne



Jayne




Itzuvit



If your project was highlighted in this post please feel free to grab the badge from the sidebar!
And Thanks again to everyone for playing along!
Make sure you check back on Wed for another challenge that will be issued by Regan!



3 comments:

  1. Thanks for highlighting my card. Was a challenge for sure LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for highlighting my card. I am very proud.

    Hugs Renate

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW thank you for highlighting my canvas - that has just made my day!!

    *whooopeeeeeeee!!*

    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete