Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Challenge #67 - White on White!

Since we are in the depths of Winter and there is more snow on the ground that I care to think about, I decided to do a white on white challenge this week.

For inspiration, I created this Wintry card! I embossed a swirl background (think blizzard!), then I added some white tulle, a snowflake and a white button. The only color I added was a bit of bakers twine.

So, go ahead and dig into your wagon and create something using mostly white! Then link up your creation below! ~Joanne

12 comments:

  1. Totally adorable card! Love the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and such a kewl challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to pull out some tools , dust them off and think 'not pink' for this one, lol

    thanks for the great challenge and a change from all the kraft and pp I've been using lately...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great challenge!! Love all your cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card!!
    loved this challenge!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun challenge...glad I had time to play along...

    ReplyDelete
  8. posted today..better late than never...embossed white cardstock, pearls and dotted ribbon.

    Love your cards Ladies

    ReplyDelete