Wednesday, May 1, 2013

#183 Toothpicks and Lollipops!

Hi there, Jayne here with this weeks challenge.

I truly hope I'm not going to have everyone stumped with the gauntlet I'm throwing down this week, and that is to use a toothpick or lollipop stick on your project.

Maybe I'm just a little strange to have these objects sitting in my crafty stash, but I figured with 'wood' still being such a popular embellishment right now, why not dig deep to the bottom of your wagon (or even your pantry!) to see if you have any lurking there and put them to good use!

I opted for a toothpick.....mint flavoured no less.


With the final arrangement of my card, which incidentally turned out nothing like I originally intended, there's not a whole lot of wood on display, but it's definitely there.


I do hope you'll get a chance to play along with us this week, just link up your creations below and we'll be sure to stop by.

1 comment: